Tfanen – Tunisie Créative launches the 2019 edition of its Local Cultural Engagement Fund.
Proposed projects must necessarily contribute to one or more of the following objectives:
- Promote social and cultural diversity, citizens participation and the socio-cultural integration of minorities.
- Support access to culture in suburbs, rural and/or remote areas with special attention to youth and women.
- Promote local public facilities through the integration of decentralised cultural public institutions
Any grant application under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- minimum amount: EUR 20,000 (TND 67,000)
- maximum amount: EUR 50,000 (TND 167,000)
The applicant must be:
- An association legally established in Tunisia with at least two years of existence,
- A Non-Administrative Public Institution operating in culture.
Deadline for applications: June 30, 2019 [French and Arabic only]
More details are provided in the guidelines here.