- This event has passed.
More Europe Berlin Debate
2nd May 2012
More Europe! For a new cultural dimension in Europe’s external relations.
This debate discussed the cultural identity of the EU and the basic values of its future foreign policy, including Human Rights issues. More Europe’s 2nd debate was co-organised with Allianz Kulturstiftung.
- Henning Schulte-Noelle, chairman Board of Allianz
- Johannes Ebert, Goethe-Institut Secretary General
Shirin Ebadi, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate 2003
- Pierre Vimont, Executive Secretary General of the European External Action Service
- Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, Member of the European Parliament, Foreign Affairs committee
- Gottfried Langentstein, President of ARTE and CEO of 3sat
- Robert Menasse, Austrian writer and EU-expert
- Malte Lehming, Der Tagesspiegel