How to build meaningful and sustainable digital cultural exchanges? What are the repercussions of the digital shift on international cultural relations? Join the discussion hosted by More Europe – external cultural relations and help us tackle complex challenges with cultural players, thinkers, academics, and policy-makers on Monday, May 10!
The primary scope of this seminar is an in-depth discussion and exchange of ideas, experiences related to the repercussions of the digital shift on international cultural relations. A secondary result of the workshop would be a comprehensive report as well as recommendations to be shared with relevant stakeholders and presented/published. Defining the basis and prerequisites for digital cultural relations would be of an utmost importance.
- Question the repercussions of the digital shift on international cultural relations: identify and discuss new trends, opportunities, challenges.
- Identify innovative models and best practices in the cultural and creative sectors for sustainable digital cultural exchanges.
- Address digital power structure and its influence.
- Explore the importance of the ethical dimension, as well as users’ digital skills.
- Define “Digital Cultural Relations”.
Would you be interested, don’t forget to register using the form below (places are limited).